MVP Day for Admitted Students
On Monday, April 25, 2022, you and your family are invited to visit Morehouse for an up close and personal, first-hand experience on the historic campus where you will grow into manhood beginning this fall.
Morehouse admitted students are MVPS, the Most Valuable Prospective Students in the nation. Join us for super-charged engagement with faculty, your fellow admitted students, and your new Morehouse brothers as you kick your enrollment process into high gear. Register to attend MVP Day for Admitted Students today.
Register for MVP Admitted Students Day
It’s time to press the accelerator as you drive towards your first days as a Man of Morehouse. At MVP Day on April 25, 2022, you’ll get to meet your future faculty, your future brothers, and see where you’ll live, learn, and develop as a professional, an adult, and as a global citizen. As you are guided around the historic campus, you’ll literally be walking in the footsteps of some of the world’s most consequental men—Martin Luther King, Jr., Spike Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, Edwin Moses, Maynard Jackson, and scores of other trailblazers. But most important, you’ll start making your own unique path to greatness as your dreams begin to take shape.
- Engage with other MVPs and current Men of Morehouse
- Learn about majors and student organizations
- Get answers to your questions about the enrollment process
- Tour the historic Morehouse campus
- Learn about the impact of Morehouse and its men on the world
- Find out how to access resources and services
- Meet President Thomas and key faculty
- Explore Atlanta, Georgia
- Take care of many outstanding items on your enrollment checklist
Becoming a Man of Morehouse will be one of the most special moments of your life. Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to fast-track your enrollment process and finalize important details while you begin building many of the most important friendships, mentorships, and connections you will ever value. When you have as much potential for accomplishment as you have, there is no time to waste in starting your journey.
Morehouse College and the Atlanta University Center Consortium have relatively low COVID transmission rates, due largely to our adherance to aggressive health and safety protocols. Visitors for MVP Day must follow the following protocols:
- Submit proof of a negative PCR test 3-5 days prior to entry.
- Submit proof of vaccination (guests 12 and older)
Details about submitting proof of vaccination and test will be included in your confirmation information.